Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just some little tid-bits

A few nights ago when Hailey was taking a bath she poked her belly button and then looked up at me and asked, "Why did Jesus poke a whole in us." I tried to explain what a belly button is, but I don't think I did it very well. She kept asking more and more questions.

Another little thing about Audrey, after we brush her teeth she says, "I wanna spit." and then she proceeds to try to spit in the sink. It is pretty funny.

Audrey has also begun to ask, "what is it?" She just points to different things and says ,"what is it". I think maybe I ask her that question a lot. She also says, "Bless you" when ever anybody sneezes. It's pretty cute.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! Kids can say such funny things. Looks like you guys are enjoying time with family. How was your move back to Arizona, are you settled in? I'm sad you are no longer around to get together with. We'll have to keep in touch through emails and blogs. Did you get my email saying I had a blog now? If not, it is http://erinandwayne.blogspot.com/
Take care and keep us updated on what's happening with you guys!

Michelle said...

There you are!! How's Arizona!? Getting settled in? Keep me updated!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute!