Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nightmares

Last night Hailey woke up screaming and then ran into our room bawling. She said"Mom, I had a bad dream and it was about you." I thought, "Oh she must of had a dream that I got hurt or something." Well no I was way off. I asked her what happened and she said (crying hysterically) "You cut of Audrey's fingers and then you cut off mine!" I have NO idea where that came from. I've never threaten to cut off anything. Man it makes you feel like a great Mom when you're the cause of your children's nightmares:)

5 comments:

Holly said...

Sorry she had such bad dreams, but don't think for a minute that you're not a great mom. I think you're super!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh, how sad. Well, at least she knew it was a dream. Whatever the reason is that she had the dream,don't think it's because og you.You're an awesome mom Ashley

Michelle said...

That's sad, but funny.

Anonymous said...

You've really got to get some new pictures up on your blog. I can hardly look at it with the big spider still there. Seriously, it's traumatizing! But other than that, you're a fabulous mother!

Kristine said...

Hi, long time no see. So jealous that your back in AZ. We're headed to Michigan for Kevins rotations. Your girls are adorable, can't believe their growing up so fast. Love your hair cut, and at least it wasn't a worse dream.