Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wlid Flower Farm




Texas is big on its wild flowers. When the area's gotten enough water during the winter, the wild flowers flourish in the spring. Last year there were so many beautiful blue bonnets. I wanted to take pictures of the girls in the flowers, but Audrey was little and I wasn't motivated enough to do it. Unfortunately we didn't get enough rain and so there aren't near as many wild flower this year. So when my parents were here we drove up to Fredericksburg and just out side of Fredericksburg there is a Wild Flower Farm . We some pictures by the flowers. You have to pay $5 a person to walk through the meadows so we just looked from afar.

2 comments:

Michelle G. said...

Wow that's so beautiful! I didn't know places like that existed in TX haha it seems like a huge desert to me :-)

You have been doing a lot of blogging lately! I have to catch up! I bet it's a great change to have family in town. It looks like you are all having fun!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are great, but you guys are so dang cute! I love Audrey's little piggy tails.