Thursday, April 24, 2008

I did it....Audrey's first Haircut







Well I did it, I finally cut Audrey's hair. I've wanted to for awhile, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So during her bath tonight I just decided to do it. It took me 4 times of putting the scissors up to her hair before I actually cut it and then once I cut it I almost starting crying. I cut a little more off then I meant to. It was a lot harder than I thought both emotionally and physically (I was trying to take pictures, hold her still and cut the hair). I don't know if I am happy about the cut. She looks cute, but it just doesn't look like Audrey. I cut off all her dark baby hair so now her hair looks so much blonder.

5 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I can't believe how long her hair was! Her new cut looks cute, she is just as smiley and adorable as ever!

In China they make a paint brush out of the hair from a baby's first haircut because it naturally comes to a chiseled point. But, I think with Audrey's hair you could make 12 brushes!

Thanks for posting the pictures of the cute girls!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

Are you using the sink as the beauty parlor chair in that photo?

Clifton Labrum said...

I still think she's a cutie. It'll only be a short time and she'll be back to struttin' her long hair, but short works too.