Monday, February 22, 2010

Audrey

Today is Audrey's birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is 3!! Where does time go? Audrey is our little princess. She loves everything girlie, sparkly or fancy. She is stubborn and on most days tries my patience. She can be sweet and loving or feisty and over dramatic. I am grateful for each day I have with her. (though somedays I wouldn't mind sending her away to live with Grandma and Grandpa) She makes my life more interesting. Happy Birthday Audrey!!

April 5, 2007 1 1/2 months old



June 7, 2007 3 1/2 months old





Audrey's 1st Birthday



Easter 2008



Halloween 2009



February 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! We love our Audrey!

Holly said...

I had forgotten just how much hair she had when she was born! Thanks for posting those cute pictures.

Happy birthday Audrey!