Thursday, February 4, 2010

Puppy Love

Well after much begging and searching we finally decided to get a dog. Mark and the girls have been asking for a dog for over a year now. We thought about just saving our money and buying a pure bred something from a breeder, but then we started visiting the animal shelter. That's where we found Jack our mix terrier puppy. I don't know if he really has any terrier in him, but he's sure cute. The girls wanted to name him Pluto, but the name just didn't seem right to us, so we talked them into Jack as the first name and Pluto for the middle.

I couldn't for the life of me get the girls just to smile :)






He has been a good puppy. He loves being around the family and he's starting to learn a few tricks like how to sit and fetching his little tennis ball. I'm not thrilled about the poop, but since he's so cute and doesn't howl or bark at night I'll put up with it.

No comments: