Monday, April 19, 2010

64 days...

64 days until Spencer is due. It stills seems a ways off, yet too close at the same time. I don't feel ready and I guess that's okay since I still have 9 weeks. Mark asked me when I will feel ready and I said , "maybe by the time he's 3" I guess I'm overwhelmed with the idea of another little one to take care of. I'm sure we will adjust, it will just take some time.

I have enjoyed these las few months of pregnancy. I love just laying on the bed and feeling Spencer kick and move. The girls love to talk to him, especially Audrey. A couple of times she's yelled into my belly, "Spencer, you better stop kicking Mama, or you're going to time out!"

The time has flown by and if May and June go as quickly as April he will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Ella love to talk about Uncle Mark's baby Spencer - and they have no idea who that is. But they already really like him! We can't wait to actually meet him.