Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First of all I am very happy to announce that my feet are about 1/2 as swollen as they were yesterday. When I woke up this morning I thought maybe it was because Mark rubbed them last night, but then talking to my sister Lindsay I found out that some doctors recommend eating watermelon when your feet are swollen. It just so happens that watermelon is a natural diuretic and I happened to eat a whole bunch yesterday. I wish someone would have told me that sooner!! I feel like a new person.

I had another appointment today. I am now dilated to a 5. My doctor was kind of shocked I made it this far (I wasn't). I asked him when I should go to the hospital. At first he said when the contractions are painful. Then he asked how fast my labors were and when I told him he said I should come in when my contractions are regular (which is multiple times during the day) and he wouldn't send me home. He would brake my water.

Mark and I might go to the temple Thursday night so I'm hoping to go into labor maybe Friday. Mark's mom is in a class Mon-Thursday of this week and next so it would just be a good time. Who knows I might just make it to next week. I've been having less contractions now that I'm off bedrest. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sorry it's been such a rough ride during these last few weeks of pregnancy. You did everything to keep him in long enough to grow and be healthy and now you'll do anything to get him out.

He really will be here soon and totally worth all the trials!

Can't wait to see all the cute pictures of Spencer! Get some sleep while you can!