Friday, March 7, 2008

New Words

Audrey is learning new words everyday. I've tried to get her on video talking, but it usually doesn't work out very well. So I decided just to make a list:
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • dog
  • please
  • thank you
  • Hailey
  • Uh-Oh
  • baby
  • duck (she got a new book from Aunt Holly for her birthday that had a picture of a duck and she said it once)
Audrey also tries to sing I am a child of God. She has the tune down and the signs for "lead me, guide me" It's pretty funny, anytime she hears it, at home, in primary or sacrament meeting she just can't help herself but sing.

She can also sign a few words too:
  • bird
  • food
  • dog
  • milk
  • more
  • fish
  • please
  • airplane (well I know what she means, but it's not exactly right)

1 comment:

Michelle G. said...

Wow Audrey is so smart! Do you think because she has an older sibling that she learned words faster? I bet you are talking a lot more when there are 2. That's cool that you taught her some signing, too. I always see that in the baby magazines and wonder if moms really do it. I taught Emma 1 to see if it works and she would catch on, and today for the first time she did it. She was hungry, so I guess that was pretty good motivation :-)