Saturday, May 29, 2010



Seven years ago today I married my sweetheart for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona temple. The past 7 years have been an amazing ride. Since we got married we've moved 4 times. Mark received both his Bachelor's and Master's degrees, I graduated from Nursing school and we have been blessed with 2 beautiful little girls and soon-to-be 1 handsome little boy.

Marrying Mark was the best decision I've ever made. It's surprising how easy the decision was. I'm usually very indecisive (Mark and I both are), but I've never doubted my choice to marry him. We've always joked that we don't know how we got married because we're so different. He likes mayonnaise, I like mustard. He's a night owl and I'm an early bird. He doesn't like brownies and lets be honest...I can eat a whole pan by myself. He's calm when I'm crazy. He's easy going when I'm up tight, but I think our differences are what make our marriage work.

We've had our ups and downs, but I'm happy to say there's been a whole lot more ups then downs. Mark is my best friend and a wonderful father. I'm grateful for each day I have with him and the knowledge that we will have all of eternity too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was touching. But really, happy anniversary!